The Range Ride lets you go wherever you like. Take an hour or two and explore the trails of Callidora Ranch at your pace. For romantic couples or riders looking to create their own adventures, you can ride with your horses side-by-side and enjoy conversation as you enjoy the trail, ravines, and open pastures.
Venture out all day with lunch in your saddlebags and find the perfect spot to enjoy a quiet meal.
For safety reasons and to match horse and rider appropriately, see height/weight guidelines below:
|5’0″ & under||150 lbs limit|
|5’1″ to 5’2″||160 lbs limit|
|5’3″ to 5’4″||170 lbs limit|
|5’5″ to 5’6″||180 lbs limit|
|5’7″||190 lbs limit|
|5’8″||200 lbs limit|
|5’9″||210 lbs limit|
|5’10”||220 lbs limit|
|5’11”||230 lbs limit|
|6’0″ to 6’1″||240 lbs limit|
|6’2″ to 6’5″||250 lbs limit|
If you have any questions concerning our riding policy, please call us at 678-392-3935.
- All riders under 18 must wear a helmet
- An adult must accompany all riders under 16
- All riders must sign the liability waiver
- Weight limit on a horse is 250 lbs
- All riders must wear closed-toe shoes
- All riders must wear knee length shorts or long pants
- Insect Repellant
- Change of clothes/shoes
- Trained guides to make your experience great
- Extras (for a fee), such as go pro camera, bottled water, etc.
- If you are a party of between 1 and 5, a 24-hour notice is required in order to receive a refund
- If you are a party of 6 or more, a 72-hour notice is required in order to receive a refund
- All tours are conducted rain or shine. In the event that Callidora Ranch Adventures determines weather conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or given a full refund