For the horse lover who owns his/her own horse, we offer a unique adventure. You can bring your horse for the entire day and make memories. We have first-class facilities for both horse and rider. Our computerized horse exerciser lets you warm up your horse before tacking.
You can also use the round pen and the full-sized arena for any training or preparation. Your day at Callidora Ranch includes a stall for your horse and full grooming facilities, which include hot water shower stalls. Your horse will think it is in a day spa!
If you have any questions concerning our riding policy, please call us at 678-392-3935.
- Horse owner must not allow other guests ride their horse
- All riders under 18 must wear a helmet
- An adult must accompany all riders under 16
- All riders must sign the liability waiver
- Weight limit on a horse is 250 lbs
- All riders must wear closed-toe shoes
- All riders must wear knee length shorts or long pants
- Insect repellant
- Change of clothes/shoes
- Trained guides to make your experience great
- Extras (for a fee), such as go pro camera, bottled water, etc.
- If you are a party of between 1 and 5, a 24-hour notice is required in order to receive a refund
- If you are a party of 6 or more, a 72-hour notice is required in order to receive a refund
- All tours are conducted rain or shine. In the event that Callidora Ranch Adventures determines weather conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or given a full refund