Want fun for the whole family group of up to 6? Hop in to one of our 4×4 UTV’s experience the freedom of open riding and visit our operational sawmill and cut a board you can take home. You’ll also be able to stop by the hog pens and see how we raise our pork.
But that’s not all. You might get a chance to see the cattle getting worked or calves in the field with their mothers.
Enter some of the gullies and twist and turn through some of the terrain. Our trained guides’ first priority is your safety. Their second is to make your adventure a memory to last a lifetime!
Spend 30 minutes, or as long as you like, enjoying the power of our UTV’s in one of Georgia’s most beautiful places. Must be 16 yrs. or older to operate.
- Must be at least 5 years old to participate
- Ages 5-13 can ride with an adult 18 years age or older
- Driver minimum age: 14 years old
- Driver minimum height: 5’0″
Items to Bring:
- Closed tow shoe. No aqua shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- An extra pair of clothes
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, towel
- Drinking water – 32-oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- Backpack rentals for $5
- 24 hours notice for 1-5 guests
- 72 hours notice for 6 or more guests
- Cancellation, changes, or no-shows outside these policies will be charged the full amount of the tour
All tours go out rain or shine. In the event Callidora Ranch determines the conditions to be unsafe, guests will be rescheduled or provided a full refund prior to the tour.
All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Only 1 driver will be authorized to operate the 4-wheeler for the duration of the tour.
If you have any questions concerning our riding policy, please call us at 678-392-3935